Special VIP Section at the Pigman Long Course Gives Spectators the Perfect Place to Cheer Their Favorite Triathlete
|He's going to get some big cheers from the VIP section!
Triathlons take a toll on even the best-conditioned athletes, but one thing that gives every athlete an extra boost is hearing their friends and family cheer them on
during the race.
- Covered seating
- Private fenced in area
- Plenty of delicious food & beverages from morning 'til the end of the race
- Strategically located next to the swim/bike/run transition area
- Private restroom facilities
- $19/adult, $10/child under 10 (plus small processing fee)
- VIP Pass quantities are limited!
The VIP Pass entitles each person to enjoy delicious breakfast fare after the race has started. When your stomach transitions to the mid-day munchies, we'll have a salsa and guacamole bar to keep you going until the post-race, world-class BBQ meal is served. The childrens menu will be more kid friendly.
Purchase your VIP Passes before they sell out. The race itself is almost sold out (only 50 spots remain
as of July 12). Click here
now to get VIP Passes for your family and friends. They're $19 each
, $10 for children under 10 (plus a small processing fee).
There are a limited number of VIP Passes available for purchase. Get yours now!